WELCOME to the DHP goes to DR page!!!
Below are links to everything you need to know for the 2015 trip to DR.
** Students, please share this with family members!
We leave on May 19, 2015 and return on June 2, 2015 (see detailed itinerary)
MALARIA PILLS: Take your malaria pills on Monday May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1, June 8, June 15, & June 22 (Malaria is no fun. You don’t want it. Don’t get it. You need to keep taking the pills once you get back so you stay healthy!!!)
- Announcement about the trip
- Packing List
- Itinerary (includes final details about flights and hotels)
- Donations — a list of what the children’s home really needs!
- Health Information & CDC Link — learn more about health issues in DR
- Your Safety – a Link to the State Department website for DR
- General Health & Safety on DHP trips
For more information, please see “FAQs from Family and Friends” or contact the faculty advisor at: email@example.com
You may text her or call her cell phone before or during the trip. She will send updates via text message to the people listed as contacts by the students.
For pictures of the trip, click here